Saturday, March 13, 2010

Tell Me Why

There is something to be said for the moment when you realize that you're wrong. Although, it is what's not said that presents the most damage. When did our ego's become so delicate? At what point in our lives did we decide that being right, was more important, than...well...doing right?

It's always a struggle, love, just when you think you have it all figured out there it goes changing again. Springtime is here, the birds are chirping the sun is coming out from hibernation and everyone is in love. Do you know what I sometimes wonder? I wonder if people feel trapped by love because we chose to refer to it as "being in love", it's like people think their stuck in it. Then you fall out of love, and that just sounds painful.

So, here we are, us never satisfied creatures, either stuck in love, or painfully falling out of it! Well, you just can't win, can you? You don't want to be stuck, and you don't want to be hurt. For the love of God, what the hell do you people want? From now on I am going to call it, being around love. Doesn't that sound pleasant, to be around and surrounded by l-o-v....uh oh wait, I'm surrounded!! Let me out, let me out!! How about be just it, Love. There isn't a need to attach another word to it. I mean after all, Love is all you need, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment