Saturday, March 27, 2010

You Never Knew Me....

There was a time before your name.

I swear to god I wasn't always like this, if you could only see the girl I was before you.

Since you, I'm broken, I don't recognize these pieces of me in the mirror.

Where did this girl come from?

She

Is a stranger to me and everyone she knows.

I don't like her.

I feel sorry for her.

I, would never be one of those girls...

If you only knew me before you met me.

If you could see the whole puzzle and not just these parts.

Then you would see how strong I am, then you would see I wouldn't put up with this.

Hello girl?

Where are you?

Where did you hide to when you met him?

If you only knew me when I didn't care if you were around, when I didn't know your name.

If you only knew me, if you only knew me at all, but you don't.

You don't even know my name, it's not baby, sweetie, bitch or dear.

Did I forget to introduce her when we met?

I'll take the blame for that, how can I expect you to know she is there?

Hello...

My Name is Tiffany Grace, I'm moody, loving, hard headed, won't always admit when I'm wrong, sometimes I hate make up, there are days when I cannot even stand myself, I am gorgeous, funny, strong, insecure, talented, curious, a little bit of a flirt, too much of a bitch, caring, out of the norm, scared, happy, sad, and that's just the start of my day.

It's nice to meet you.

Do you love me now?

No comments:

Post a Comment